Marketing & Sales
MBM supports companies to increase sales through an integrated Marketing & Sales approach. Our team offers insights to markets by conducting on site research. We put up marketing campaigns and set up new sales channels for your products. Our goal - to bring your product to customers and increase profitability. We help you to create more value and build stronger customer relationships. Local and international consultants support you to optimize processes and increase efficiency. MBMs services include market research, assistance for new product deployment, new product development, product life cycle, marketing strategy, marketing mix and marketing communications. MBMs online marketing is offered in partnership with Google Adwords.
MBMs marketing services can benefit your business
- We conduct surveys in target groups face to face and via telephone as well as online surveys using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- We analyse a vast range of data including customer orientation, herd behavior, product and marketing environment, market segmentation and buying behaviour.
- We implement the findings of our research in tailored marketing campaigns and help you reaching your top target groups maximizing your products potential. Our campaigns include billboard campaigns, promotions and advertising on TV, radio, print publications, online and at events.
- We set up new sales channels for companies in Vietnam and the Mekong area as well as in Cambodia, Thailand and Laos
- As a Google partner we support you to seize opportunities and generate revenue with Google AdWords and Google Adsense online. After cooperating with Google in other markets, MBM is introducing online marketing in official partnership with Google Adwords in the region.
BarCamp is a user-generated event — open, participatory workshop-event, whose content is provided by participants. Barcamps are unconferences where educators and professionals come together and share ideas and observations. There is no fixed agenda and all participants are encouraged to share or participate in discussions. Topics typically include programming, web design, technology usage, education, entrepreneurship. MBM is co-organizing the event at Asia Pacific College.
FOSSASIA is one of the top Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) events for developers, enterprises, officials and general users in South East Asia. It will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from November 12 – 14, 2010 with the focus: Lightweight Computing and Women in IT. FOSSASIA will be co-hosted with the OpenTechSummit 2010 for Open Hardware. Participants from across Asia and the world are expected to join the three day event. MBM will organize the event and host the Open Source Community in Vietnam.